APU Masters Degree Scholarships in Malaysia for International Students, 2018
Asia Pacific University (APU) is inviting applications for Masters Degree Scholarships offered for academic success to study in Malaysia. Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
APU’s aim is to nurture and encourage innovation through their programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is the most international university in Malaysia, located in Kuala Lumpur, one of the most vibrant cities in Asia.
Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are limited to course/tuition fees only. All other fees & expenses including library fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, deposits, Staffordshire University fees, student ID, reset or retake fees, living and travel expenses; as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder. APU Scholarships offers 30%, 20% and 10% on fees.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: The University reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships to be awarded for each programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
APU Postgraduate Master’s Degree Scholarships are offered for academic success. Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
|Countries Applicable||Qualifications||CGPA Requirementon a Scale of 4.0||APU Scholarships|
on 2018 Fees
|All Countries||Bachelors Degree||3.7 & above||30%|
|All Countries||Bachelors Degree||3.5 & above||20%|
|All Countries||Bachelors Degree||3.2 & above||10%|
Note: For applicants who are using other grading schemes, APU will determine the equivalent CGPA and make the decision on the Scholarship. All scholarships offered by APU to any student are at the absolute discretion of Scholarship Committee.
English Language Requirements: Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcripts
- Bachelor Degree Grading System
- Resume – CV
- Reference Letters from Employers (if applicable)
- Any other supporting documents relevant to your academic qualifications
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | SP