~Admission going for Spring 2018~
Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST), established in 2004 and approved by UGC & Government, is one of the pioneers among the educational institute of Bangladesh, which works as “Centre of Excellence” by ensuring the tertiary level of education at affordable price. In every year, near about 1 million students are approaching towards tertiary level of education after passing the Higher Secondary level of Education. Maximum 5% of them are getting opportunity to be enrolled in public universities. The rest 95% has to struggle for the great dilemma of trading off between education quality and price. According to current scenario, most of the private universities offering quality education are highly expensive. Hence, it seems to a dead-end for the candidates of lower and middle-income groups, who are interested in tertiary level of education. By offering, a huge bunch of versatile courses in all the undergraduate & graduate programs, ADUST aims to cultivate the potentiality, creativity, and independent ambitions of all students, and facilitates them to enhance their level of competency professionally and personally. Our permanent campus is conveniently located in the heart of Dhaka metropolitan city with academic and recreational facilities. We enhance the opportunity of the success of our students by affiliating with many national & international corporate bodies, which facilitate our students to get scope for achieving practical experiences and job opportunities.
In line with the Principles of Admission provided by Bangladesh University Grants Commission, students on fulfilling the following conditions, will be considered as eligible for admission into the Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST).
- Candidates seeking admission should have to pass S.S.C, H.S.C or any equivalent public examination securing at least 2nd division or to have GPA 2.5 or equivalent Grade. But in any of the said examinations, candidates should have at least GPA 2.00 and minimum total Grade of 6.00 in both the examinations.
- A candidate completing O-Level Examination must have at least 5 (five) subjects in O-Level and at least 2 (two) subjects in A-Level examination. In both the examinations he/she should secure Grade or GPA 4.00 in 4 (four) subjects and Grade or GPA 3.50 in the rest 3 (three) subjects out of a total 7 (seven) subjects.
- The children of freedom fighters will be qualified for admission having total GPA 5.00 in S.S.C and H.S.C or in any equivalent examinations.
- The students interested to get admitted in post graduate level (MBA, LLM, MA in English and M.Ed) must satisfy the above admission criteria covering (1-3) and must have at least GPA 2.00 in Degree level.
To be admitted in Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST) students will have to proceed as per the following procedures-
- Student will have to collect the admission form of the ADUST which he/she can get in person from the ADUST or can download from the ADUST website.
- The form collected or downloaded will have to be filled up clearly using the information recorded in his/her SSC and HSC certificates and Marks sheet.
- On filling up the admission form he/she will have to attach attested copies of following documents:
- Two copies of passport size recent photograph.
- Photo copies of certificates of SSC, HSC, Diploma, graduate and post graduates degrees.
- Photo copies of marks sheet of the degrees he/she has earned and mentioned in (b) above.
- Photo copies of testimonial from the institutions where from he/she has earned his/her degrees mentioned in (b) above.
ADUST is conscious and aware of its social responsibility to encourage and assist meritorious students in their pursuit of higher education. The University offers following financial assistance:
- Full waiver on Tuition fees to those who have secured Golden GPA in both SSC and HSC level examinations.
- Full waiver to those who secured at least 5 s in 0-level and 2 s in A-level examinations.
- Tuition fee waiver of various rates based on financial needs and performance in the SSC/HSC Exams and First two semester examination results in ADUST.
- Scope for Teaching/Research Assistantship of deserving students.
- Opportunities of Campus Job for deserving students.
- Opportunities of Part-time jobs at Trustee organization(s) of ADUST.
- Tuition fee is accepted on monthly installment basis.
- Bank loan for meeting educational expenses may be arranged.
Students of other Universities excepting UGC black listed one will be eligible to be admitted into Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST) on the following conditions:
- Students seeking admission on Credit Transfer are to communicate with Admission Section with valid documents.
- Admission Section will inform the admission seekers for consulting Chairman of the concerned department. The maximum acceptable Credit Number from the transferred university by the department will be informed to the student and admission section within 5 (five) working days.
- Students being informed of the acceptable credit number will get themselves admitted by filling up the prescribed admission forms.
- In the case of accepting credit, Grading, policy given by the UGC will be followed. In this respect if the previous Institute follows the North American or any other Grading policy, it will be adjusted to the Grading system as enunciated by the UGC.
It is worth mentioning that in the matter of credit transfer the courses which are similar to the ADUST Course Curriculum would only be approved. In that case the Grade must be above according to grading policy given by the UGC and the accepted number of credit would not be above 60% of total degree/course curriculum.
House# 83, Road# 4, Block# B
+88 02 9850105
Plot# 209, Sector# 15 khantek, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
+88 01911 279619
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | ADUST