Admission going for Summer 2018
Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT) was established under the Private University Act in the year 2003 modeled on North American Universities, with the approval of the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh. It was founded by Dhaka Commerce College, Mirpur- 2, Dhaka, and is managed by a Board of Trustees and a Syndicate. BUBT is one of the leading universities in the private sector of Bangladesh. At present BUBT has established itself as a top ranking Private University in the country, not only by fulfilling all of the requirements of the Private University Act, 2010, but also by maintaining the standard of education, research facilities, transparent examination system, updated academic programs, necessary physical infrastructures, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, modern facilities for the students and a disciplined environment.
- Well illuminated campuses.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms with multimedia facilities.
- Rich library with latest textbooks, references & journals.
- Modern Computer & Electronic Labs
- Well-equipped Machine Labs and Workshops for EEE and Textile students.
- Free internet, e-mail and Wi-Fi facilities.
- English language lab equipped with modern audiovisual tools.
- Hostel facilities for male & female students.
- Cafeteria-food at the subsidized price.
- Well-equipped students’ common rooms.
- Non-political and non-smoking environment.
- Safe and well-protected campuses
Faculties in BUBT
- Most competitive and affordable tuition fee for a world-class education.
- Attractive scholarship and stipend scheme for meritorious and poor students.
- 25% -100% tuition fee waiver based on GPA of the SSC and the HSC results
- Special fee waiver based on semester results.
- Special fee waiver for sons/daughters of Freedom Fighters.
- Fee waiver for siblings and spouses (25% each).
- Tuition and other fees can be paid on installment basis.
Bangladesh University of Business and Technology
Rupnagar R/A, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Phone: 01967169189, 01845734337, 01680050630,
Email: [email protected]
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Admission | +8801730340503 (Whats app/Viber)
Source: Online | BUBT