BGC Trust was founded by a philanthropist and educationist Engr. Afsar Uddin Ahmad who has a commitment to the soil as a front line Freedom Fighter and organizer of the liberation War of Bangladesh provide tailor-made courses and programs to develop individuals, decision makers and entrepreneurs to face challenge emerge from globalization and today’s changing economy.
The establishment of BGC Trust University Bangladesh is a decisive step towards transformation of mere human population into human resources in terms of knowledge, skill and diversification. BGC Trust University is committed to achieve excellence in research and academic scholastic. In order to maximize the resources available for learning, teaching and research, the University has developed a collaborative links with other educational institutions with global reputation.
BGC Trust University is attested with the highest level of accreditation. It is approved by the Government, Ministry of Education and University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh.
Faculties in BGC
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of English
- Department of Law
- Department of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Business Administration
BBA, LL.B (Hon’s), B.Pharm. (Hon’s), B.Sc (Hon’s) in CSE, B.A (Hon’s) in English
- A Candidate should have minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations or GPA 6.00 (combined) but score not less than GPA 2.00 in any individual examination.
- Ward of Freedom fighter who have GPA 5.00 (SSC + HSC) are elegible for admission into the undergraduate programs but score not less than GPA 2.00 in each individual examination.
- In case of break of study (after HSC), students will have to submit break of study certificate at the time of admission.
- Only Science group students with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics having at least 2 B Grade are elegible for admission in B.Pharm (Hon’s)
- O/A Level students must have minimum 5 subjects in O Level and 2 subjects in A Level in which GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and GPA 3.50 in 3 subjects.
MBA , M.A in English
A candidate should have minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations or GPA 6.00 (combined) but score not less than GPA 2.00 in each individual examination.
- M.A in English (1 year): 4 years BA (Hon’s) in English, GPA- 2.50
For More Info:
StudyMela.Com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340502 (SMS/Whats app/ Viber Only)
Source: Online | BGC