British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
- Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Level of Study
Fields of study
Masters Degree Programme in any subject at any UK university.
Benefits of scholarships
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Eligibility for the scholarships
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018.
Deadline for scholarships
How to Apply & Application, info and source
- 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarship applications will open in August 2017.
- Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page.
- It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please follow the official website to learn more and apply.
Thank you for reading if you are interested in scholarships and opportunities this is a new group we keep posting about scholarships and more.
Source | Online