The British Council
- The British Council is looking for English Language Teaching (ELT) professionals for the post of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Examiners.
- This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and qualified ELT professionals to join our team of IELTS examiners. This also presents an opportunity to work in the world`s biggest and most dynamic English language assessment environment. Being a part of the British Council`s global network, you will have a solid platform to build a career in the area of language assessment.
- The job involves working at least ten days in a month and traveling to various cities in Bangladesh. One full day`s work is defined as a maximum of 20 speaking interviews. The British Council will be responsible for your travel and accommodation arrangements whilst examining outside Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree
- At least 3 year(s)
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience. The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over)
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
Published on: May 8, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: May 20, 2017
Apply InstructionIf you are interested in joining our cohort of examiners, please visit our website http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd/en/about/jobs to download the detailed job requirements. The deadline for application is 20th May 2017. Complete application form and supporting documents should be sent to [email protected] indicating EXAMINER as the subject reference. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and assessment of written and spoken proficiency in English.
The British Council Business : The British Council is the UK`s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Source | Online