Study In Malaysia
UCSI University is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship. With more than 10,000 students from 110 different countries, the University stands out as a melting pot of diversity and learners will supplement their pursuit of knowledge with a keen sense of cultural appreciation – a vital trait in today’s borderless world. As one of Malaysia’s first private universities, UCSI University has long impacted the national higher education landscape and the University continues to do so with its wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Subject Area: Architecture and the Built Environment
Course Mode: Full time/Part Time
Course Duration: Full Time: 3 – 5 Years, Part Time: 4 – 7 Years
Course Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Intakes: January – December
- A relevant Master’s degree from an institution of higher learning recognized by Senate or
- Other certificates that are recognized as equivalent to a Master’s degree or other relevant professional qualifications and experience that are recognized by Senate or
- Candidates registered for Master’s degree programmes with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 at Bachelor’s degree level may apply to convert their candidacy to Ph.D. programme subjected to having shown competency and capability in conducting research at doctoral degree level and approval by the Senate.
- For students with a Master’s degree in architecture and its related fields such as interior design/architecture, planning, industrial design and landscape architecture, the minimum CGPA or equivalent is 2.50.
- For students from the field of anthropology, sociology, psychology, history, philosophy, religious studies, visual arts and communication, the entry requirement would be 3.00 CGPA or equivalent.
- For students from the field of civil engineering, electronics engineering, electrical engineering and physics, the entry requirement would be 3.00 CGPA or equivalent.
- Students from the requirements of (5) and (6) who has a CGPA of less than 3.0 but not less than 2.5 must demonstrate past experiences in practice or academic world deemed related to architecture.
For International Students
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) score of 6.0; or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 (paper) or 213 (Computer-Based-Testing, CBT) or 79-80 (Internet Based Test, IBT)
Tuition Fees: RM 39,960
For More Info:
Studymela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (SmS/Whats app/Viber only)
Source: Online | UCSI