Admission going on Summer
Eastern University is widely known for its quality education, superior faculty composition, excellent academic environment, sincere care for students, extensive co and extracurricular activities, successful internship and job placement, modern digital library, good governance and administration and convenient location of the campus. A group of educational philanthropists comprising academics, industrialists, engineers and retired civil servants established Eastern University in 2003. More than 9,140 students have graduated from the university by 2018.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements:
2. Candidates with a GPA of 2.00 in any examination must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 combined.
3. In case of the ward of Freedom Fighter, at least GPA 5.00 combined in SSC/Dakhil, HSC/Alim or Equivalent Examination is required. Proof of Certificate must be submitted in this connection.
4. ‘0’ Level in 5 (five) subjects and ‘A’ Level in 2 (two) major subjects with minimum ‘B’ Grade in four subjects and ‘C’ Grade in three subjects.
5. For EEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level with fulfilling the above criteria.
6. An acceptable score in EU Admission Test.
7. Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
2. A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above on a scale of 4.0
3. A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
4. At least 2 years of job experience with Bachelor degree or 4-year Bachelor (Honors) degree required for EMBA.
|Name of Program||Total Credit||Tuition Per Credit||Total Tuition Fee||Admission Fee||Registration (2,000/-), Development (2,000/-), Student Activity (1,000/-), Lab (500/-) and Library fees (500/-)|
(Tk. 6,000 per Semester)
|Security Money (Refundable)||Total Cost|
|BBA||132||3,402||4,49,064||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||5,33,064|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||130||3,600||4,68,000||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||5,52,000|
|B.A. in English||121||2,130||2,57,730||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||3,41,730|
|B.Sc. in CSE||150||2,430||3,64,500||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||4,48,500|
|B.Sc. in CSE|
(For Diploma Holders)
|137||1,836||2,51,532||10,000||6,000 X 10 = 60,000||2,000||3,23,532|
|B.Sc. in EEE||149||2,858||4,25,768||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||5,09,768|
|B.Sc. in EEE|
For Diploma Holders
|149||2,300||3,42,700||10,000||6,000 X 12 = 72,000||2,000||4,26,700|
Graduate Program Fees:
For More Info:
Studymela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (SMS/Whats app/ Viber only)\
Source: Online | EU