The External Scholarships
The following scholarships are offered externally to the University.
It is recommended you go to the individual websites below to find out more information about the scholarship including application and eligibility requirements.
- Two scholarships are available in any field of undergraduate engineering studies that is relevant to the oil and gas industry, with one scholarship available for an indigenous student.
- The scholarship is valued at a maximum of $5,000 per year for up to five years. Additional funding is available for the indigenous scholarship recipient.
- The scholarships include an opportunity for paid vacation work experience with an APPEA member company within Australia.
- For more information visit the APPEA website (opens in new window).
- The Bendi Lango initiative, established by the Australian Psychological Society (APS) aims to support postgraduate psychology students of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent in difficult financial circumstances. Each bursary of financial assistance is valued at $15,000 per annum during the time that the applicant is in full-time study (or $7500 per part-time year) in either an APAC-accredited Masters coursework degree (MPsych) or professional Doctorate (DPsych or PsychD)
- A selection committee will recommend the recipient(s) to the APS Board on the basis of merit and demonstrated need, together with confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander identity, and proof of offer and acceptance, or enrollment, into an APAC-accredited postgraduate program
- For more information visit the Australian Psychological Society website (opens in new window)
- Each semester Aqua Vista Glass are offering 5 scholarships of $2,000 to students throughout Australia studying an education degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) with a focus on physical education.
- To apply for the scholarship, candidates should be studying an education degree (whether undergraduate or postgraduate), with a desire to enter the teaching profession; submit an essay of no more than one page (300 words) outlining their interest and background in teaching physical education as well as how they intend to use the scholarship proceeds to advance their goal of teaching physical education; and submit a formal transcript of their academic results.
- For more information visit the Aqua Vista Glass website (opens in new window)
More details: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/informationabout/scholarships_home/external_scholarships
Source: WSU Online