Study In Australia
The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is offering scholarships for entry in 2019. Scholarships are available for undergraduate entry into the Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management).
The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is one of the world’s leading hotel business management schools and has been working in cooperation with the world famous Swiss Hotel Association qualifications since 1992.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, evidence of your English proficiency will need to be submitted with your application.
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships for available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management).
- Scholarship Award: ICHM International Student On-Shore Scholarship: The value of each scholarship is A$22,500 to be paid in the following manner:- Year 1 A$7,500, Year 2 A$7,500 and Year 3 A$7,500
- Nationalities: Australian, New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships you must be one of the following:
All citizens of Australia (both resident and non-resident).
International students attending school in Australia who will complete a minimum of the last two years of their high school studies in Australia.
Students at Australian International Schools in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Manila and Hong Kong.
Non-resident New Zealand passport holders.
- English Language Requirements: For students whose mother tongue is not English, evidence of your English proficiency will need to be submitted with your application.
How to Apply:
For More Info:
Studymela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (SMS/Whats app/ Viber only)
Source: Online | SP