IUB Scholarships for Undergraduate Programme, Bangladesh
- Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) is offering IUB Scholarships for pursuing undergraduate programme. Top five percent scorers in IUB Admission test will receive full tuition fees waiver (50% to 100%).
- Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) established in 1993 is the leading private university in Bangladesh with an explicit focus on Research and Global partnerships. We are a full service, an oriented university with a current enrollment of 5,500 students, 8900 Alumni and 250 faculty members (of which 25% have PhD’s mostly from North America).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Top five percent scorers in IUB Admission test will receive full tuition fees waiver (50% to 100%).
Scholarship can be taken in Bangladesh
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- 7’A’s in O-Level exams (one sitting) and 3′ A’s in A-Level (one sitting)
- GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC (excluding 4th Subject)
- The scholarship will be reviewed/reassessed each semester based on the CGPA of previous of the latest semester’s result (for example, the applicant of Autumn’17 semester will be assessed based on the result of Spring’17 semester).
- 12 credit hours are mandatory for receiving any kind of tuition fees waiver.
- Students who get a waiver in ‘Special Case for Two Semester’ category have to apply again after two semesters to continue the waiver.
Nationality: Students from Bangladesh can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- Combined GPA of 8.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 3.5 in each.
- O’Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C. with at least B grade.
- Students applying for Microbiology and Biochemistry must have Biology in their SSC or O-Level with at least B grade.
- Environmental Science students who have taken Chemistry/Physics in S.S.C. or O’Level will get preference.
Test Requirement: Minimum SAT-1 score of 1550
English Language Requirement:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5