North South University which is also known as NSU is the first non-government university in Bangladesh. Its Business School is likewise the first in Bangladesh to get American accreditation from ACBSP. It is situated in Bashundhara, Dhaka. It has a tremendous grounds with the best offices. Most students pick North South University for its scholastic achievement. There more than 25 000 students in North South University. It is likewise licensed by IEB, UGC, and numerous different colleges in the USA, Canada and so on. North South is renowned for its BBA office, different divisions are no less in any capacity. Educational cost expenses in North South are very high.
NSU is divided into four schools (School of Business and Economics, School of Engineering and Physical Sciences, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Health and Life Sciences); offering 23 undergrad projects, and 16 graduate projects.
Institute of Business and Economics (SBE)
The School of Business and Economics at North South University is authorized by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Its the first Business school in Bangladesh to get American accreditation.
School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of English and Modern Languages
- Department of History and Philosophy
- Department of Law
- Department of Political Science and Sociology
School of Health and Life Sciences
- Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Department of Environmental Science and Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Public Health
NSU gladly flaunts its graduate work rate to be more than 95%. The graduated class of NSU are spread over the globe and have figured out how to exceed expectations and achieve top positions. With their huge achievement, they have maintained the glory of NSU, both broadly and universally. Thusly, the respectable brand set by the high accomplishing graduated class empowers NSU graduates to anchor work in their coveted field.
With more than 3000 graduates each year, the Career Placement Center at NSU is devoted to work with understudies, setting them up with important abilities to enter the activity advertise. Coordinate contact with industry likewise assists with fitting course educational programs for understudies to guarantee the graduates meet new challenges.
NSU enrolls student for each of its three semesters: Fall (Sep-Dec), Spring (Jan-April) and summer (May-Aug), and conducts admission test before each semester.
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
To be ELIGIBLE to apply for admission to the program one must have the following.
- A minimum of 15 years of schooling prior to MBA.
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in any discipline. Please note that regular two-year BA/B.Sc/B.Com degree does not fulfill the 15-year schooling requirement.
- Second division/class with 45% or above marks in all public examinations or a CGPA of 2.50 on a 4 point scale in applicable cases.
The final decision on admission is taken on the basis of the following.
- Academic performance at high school, college, and university level.
- Scores of the admission test administered by NSU. The NSU administered admission test may be waived if an applicant has scored 550 or above in both TOEFL and GMAT.
- Interview with the Admission Committee.
- Work experience in managerial positions.
Question pattern of NSU Admission Test:
NSU MBA admission test follows the GMAT test structure. There are five sections in the test. Each section must be completed during the time allotted for that section. The five sections are Reading Comprehension, English Grammar, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Essay Writing. Usually, a test takes about three hours to complete.
|Section||Type||No of Questions||Time|
|Section 2||English (Reading)||20||20|
|Section 3||Data Sufficiency||25||25|
|Section 4||Qty. Aptitude||30||40|