Admission going on Summer
Manarat International University (MIU) is one of the leading educational institution established in 2001 with a vision to impart high-quality education of international standards and a mission to develop dynamic leadership in the society with moral excellence. MIU is not a bolt from the blue; rather it came into being under the dynamic management of the Manarat Trust, which has been successfully running a first-grade school and College with high reputation, fame and glory for more than twenty years.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The admission to undergraduate programs depends on the satisfactory result in MIU’s admission test held approximately four weeks before the beginning of each semester.
- For BBA, CSE, ECE, BA(Hons) in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies, Bachelor of Pharmacy & LLB:
- At least GPA 2.5 or Second Division both SSC & HSC and “A” Level in two subjects with minimum average grade “C” of US High School Diploma or equivalent.(CSE & ECE applicants must have physics & math, and Pharmacy applicants must have chemistry at HSC or equivalent levels). or
- At least GPA 6.00 (combined, but score less than GPA 2.00 in any individual examination is not acceptable) in SSC, HSC or equivalent examination.
- For MBA, MA in English: At least graduation from any discipline having 7 points or over all GPA 2.5
The minimum qualifications for admission test are:
- At least GPA 2.5 or 2, second divisions at S.S.C. and H.S.C., or
- Equivalent degrees from Madrasah Education Board, or
- Minimum grade C in two subjects at A-level (Physics and Math required for CSE) and 5 GCE O-level subjects
- US high school diploma or equivalent
Students who wish to transfer to MIU from other institutions should also fill out the admission form and submit their official transcripts. MIU requires a minimum 2.5 GPA in an applicant’s previous academic record. Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office. A candidate’s eligibility to transfer will be decided by the departmental academic committee on the basis of merit and other academic considerations.
For More Info:
Studymela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | 01730340503 (SMS/whats app/Viber only)
Source: Online | MIU