Admission going on Fall 2018
Manarat International University (MIU) is one of the leading educational institution established in 2001 with a vision to impart high-quality education of international standards and a mission to develop dynamic leadership in the society with moral excellence. MIU is not a bolt from the blue; rather it came into being under the dynamic management of the Manarat Trust, which has been successfully running a first-grade school and College with high reputation, fame, and glory for more than twenty years.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The admission to undergraduate programs depends on satisfactory result in MIU’s admission test held approximately four weeks before beginning of each semester.
- For BBA, CSE, ECE, BA(Hons) in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies, Bachelor of Pharmacy & LLB:
- At least GPA 2.5 or Second Division both SSC & HSC and “A” Level in two subjects with minimum average grade “C” of US High School Diploma or equivalent.(CSE & ECE applicants must have physics & math, and Pharmacy applicants must have chemistry at HSC or equivalent levels). or
- At least GPA 6.00 (combined, but score less than GPA 2.00 in any individual examination is not acceptable) in SSC, HSC or equivalent examination.
- For MBA, MA in English: At least graduation from any discipline having 7 points or over all GPA 2.5
The minimum qualifications for admission test are
- US high school diploma or equivalent
- At least GPA 2.5 or 2 second divisions at S.S.C. and H.S.C., or
- Equivalent degrees from Madrasah Education Board, or
- Minimum grade C in two subjects at A-level (Physics and Math required for CSE) and 5 GCE O-level subjects, or
The admission test may be waived for an applicant having a score of 1100 or more in SAT. students with TOEFL scores of 500 or above are exempted from taking the English section of the admission test.
For More Info:
For admission please send your documents at [email protected]
For inquiry please contact us at [email protected]
For Academic & Oversees info please visit at: