Admission going for Fall 2018
Port City International University has been focusing on assisting the students in facing the challenges of the ever advancing world. PCIU is a platform where students can rise to the highest level of their capability. It provides an outstanding and supportive environment for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. A talented and dedicated group of academics provide guidance and tutelage the students need to pursue their research and academic goals. The dynamic teaching and learning environment of PCIU brims with talent, creativity and international connections. PCIU has been doing excellent community services by engaging the students and the distinguished academics in public lectures where the students get the opportunity to exchange and share their classroom experiences with the invited guest speakers.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Arts, Law, Social Science and Business Related Programs
- Minimum GPA 2.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C or equivalent
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and C in 3 subjects
Science and Engineering Related Programs
- Minimum GPA 2.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C with science background or equivalent
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and C in 3 subjects from science group
- Candidates must have mathematics for engineering programs.
Master’s Degree Programs
- Minimum GPA 2.50 or second division in both S.S.C and H.S.C or equivalent from
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with a minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and C in 3 subjects from relevant group
- Minimum second class or equivalent CGPA in Bachelor’s degree from relevant subject/group
2. Scholarship will be awarded on S.S.C. & H.S.C. results.
3. For bachelor’s degree programs, scholarship will be awarded on the basis of performance in admission test for the first trimester and for other trimesters on the basis of trimester results. For master’s degree programs, it will be awarded on the basis of the trimester results.
4. Need based financial aid for poor students.
For More Info:
StudyMela.Com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (SMS/Whats app/Viber Only)
Source: Online | PCIU