Admission going on Fall 2018
Primeasia University is one of the leading private Universities in Bangladesh with a student-centered, community-engaged, comprehensive research wings distinguished by exceptional strength in science, technology, and business.
- 201 Highly qualified & experienced core full-time faculty members with degrees from reputed universities at home and abroad.
- Well equipped classrooms and a library.
- State of the art 52 laboratory facilities.
- Wi-Fi facility is available in entire campus.
- Online Admission facility.
- Evening/Friday classes for MBA, M.Pharm, Microbiology, Biochemistry, PHN, EEE, CSE & ITHM.
- Health Insurance coverage up to Tk. 5.00 lac per student per year.
- The total campus area is about 1,38,000 sft.
- Co-curricular activity through 13 student clubs.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
- A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA 2.50 in both SSC & HSC examination or a minimum GPA of 2.00 in SSc or in HSC, the combined total being not lower than 6.00.
- A student must have at least 5 subjects in O level and 2 subjects in A-Level (Must have B or GPA 4 in 4 subjects and C or GPA 3.5 in 3 subjects) in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1.
- HSC Level Diploma holders are also eligible to take admission in Textile, EEE, CSE, Architecture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Public Health Nutrition (PHN) and Intl. Tourism and Hospitality Management (ITHM).
(The Course waiver allowed for Diploma holders for admission in B.Sc programs)
- Textile, EEE, CSE, Architecture: Candidate must have Math in HSC Level.
- Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Public Health Nutrition candidates must have Biology in HSC Level. (Pharmacy candidates must also have passed Math in HSC level. Otherwise, they will have to pass a non-credit course in Math in 1st semester).
FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
- MBA (Regular): At Least a Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd Division/class or CGPA 2.00
- MBA (Executive): At Least a Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd division/class or CGPA 2.00 and 2 years work experience in any organization.
- MBA One year(special course waiver available for BBA & ITHM students): At least 4-years BBA AND ITHM degree with a minimum CGPA 2.80.
- M. Pharm: At least B. Pharm (Hons.) with minimum 2nd Division/class or CGPA 2.50
- MS in Microbiology: At least a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Microbiology Graduates in Biological Science, Biomedical science and Medical science or equivalent degree.
The completed application form must be submitted to the Admission Office with the following documents:
- Photocopies of all academic certificates and mark sheets.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Admission Form on payment of Tk.500.00
- Admission Fee: TK.10,000 (Non Refundable).
- At least two years Job experience certificate (only for executive MBA).
- The appeared student may also apply for conditional admission.
- Tuition fee waiver for children of Freedom Fighters. (100% Waiver)
- *Siblings Waiver / *Spouse Waiver (30% Waiver)
- Corporate Waiver (MoU signed organization, 1 person) (30% Waiver)
- Scholarship based on Semester result (CGPA – 3.75 and above) Students must take minimum 12 credits (16 credits for Pharmacy) (30% Waiver)
- Tuition fee waiver for Female Students. (15% Waiver)
- Tuition fee waiver for Primeasia students (Postgraduate Programs) (30% Waiver)
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340500 (SMS/Whats app/Viber Only)
Source: Online | Primeasia University