Study in Russia
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Government scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for bachelor, masters, postgraduate and postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency).
- The study of foreign citizens at Russian state universities is up to 80% subsidized by the Government of Russia, making it affordable (the average cost of an academic year, including accommodation in a student hostel, is 2500-4000 USD).
- Life and health insurance is obligatory for any foreign citizen arriving to the Russian Federation for studies. The cost of life and health insurance amounts from 160 USD to 250 USD for one year and depends on the chosen program of insurance.
A foreign citizen can be admitted to Russian state university if the following requirements are met:
- For Bachelor’s or Specialist’s programs, if: He/she has a document of complete secondary education or any other equivalent document;
- For Master’s program, if: He/she has a “Bachelor’s degree” or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 4 years;
- For postgraduate studies (PhD), if: He/she has a “Master’s degree” (with the course duration not less than 2 years) or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 5 years
- For postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency), if: He/she has a degree of higher medical /dental/pharmaceutical education.
Note: Studies in Russian universities are carried out in the Russian language. In some specialities the training is also delivered in English (about 20 specialities) and French (general medicine, pharmacy). Candidates choosing the training in English or French must have an interview to check their language competency upon arrival. The results of international language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, DALF, TCF etc.) are not required.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
For More Info:
Studymela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source | YOP