~Admission going on for Spring 2018~
State University of Bangladesh (SUB) is a private university in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was established in 2002 under the Private University Act 1992.
The vision of State University of Bangladesh is to enhance the quality of education and to emerge as a leader in spheres of higher education and learning at home and abroad. Keeping the young generation in the global context in mind, SUB strives to ensure the quality education which is rich in values and time-befitting in content.
The mission of the University is to attain the goals of higher education and of sustainable economic growth by :
- Providing a challenging academic environment and inspiring intellectual and artistic curiosity and creativity.
- Strengthening SUB’s place on the global map of research and education.
- Making the University responsive to ever- changing societal needs.
- Creating more healthy environment for research activities.
- B. Arch – Bachelor of Architecture
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
- BA (Hons) in English
- B.Sc. in Food Engineering & Technology
- LL.B. (Hons) – Bachelor of Laws
- B. Pharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BSS (Hons) in Journalism, Communication and Media Studies (JCMS)
- LL.M. – Master of Laws
- MA in Applied Linguistics & ELT
- MA in English
- MBA Executive
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MPH Friday & Regular Batch
- M. Pharm – Master of Pharmacy
- MS in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Food Engineering and Technology
State University of Bangladesh
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & SOCIAL STUDIES
|MBA in Health Care Management||BDT 266,000|
|MBA-Regular (BBA Graduate)||BDT 154,500|
|BA in Eng||BDT 411,000|
|MA (Final) in English (Literature)||BDT 111,300|
|MA (Final) in Applied Linguistics & ELT||BDT 111,300|
|LLB (Hons.)||BDT 394,000|
|Journalism , Communication and Media Studies||BDT 423,000|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY|
|CSE ( For Diploma Holder )||BDT 502,750|
|B.Sc Food Eng. & Technology||BDT 441,000|
|B.Sc Food Eng. & Technology ( for Diploma Holder )||BDT 349,500|
|M.Sc Food Eng. & Technology||BDT 141,900|
|MS in Environmental Science||BDT 153,000|
|SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||BDT 690,400|
|MPH (Regular)||BDT 166,200|
|MPH (Friday)||BDT 193,000|
|Master of Pharmacy (General)||BDT 163,800|
|Master of Pharmacy (Thesis)||BDT 187,700|
|Certificate in Clinical Ultrasonography||BDT 46,500|
|Diploma in Medical Ultrasound||BDT 117,000|
|Diploma in Ultrasound (Friday)||BDT 126,600|
* Fees for Non-Credit Courses will be added as required.
* Fees are subject to change
Scholarship & Waiver
Existing Principles of Granting Waiver on Tuition Fees only:
- Merit Waiver:
(A) H.S.C Current Year
- GPA 4.00- Less than 4.50 will get 10%.
- GPA 4.50- Less than 4.80 will get 25%.
- GPA 4.80- Less than 5.00 will get 40%.
- GPA 5.00 will get 60%.
- GPA Golden 5.00 will get 100%
(B) H.S.C 1 Year Gap
- GPA 4.00- Less than 4.50 will get 5%.
- GPA 4.50- Less than 4.80 will get 20%.
- GPA 4.80- Less than 5.00 will get 30%.
- GPA 5.00 will get 50%.
- GPA Golden 5.00 will get 90%.
* Female Students will get 5% additional waiver.
Note: To enjoy waiver in each subsequent semester a student shall have to earn minimum CGPA 3.50 in the semester final result and get registered within schedule time. However, if a female student can’t earn CGPA 3.50 in semester final result she will not be eligible for continuation of merit scholarship but will get 5% Special waiver as female student.
- Special Waiver:
(A) Sibling / Spouse: 25%.
Note: No other waiver will be applicable.
(B) Group / Corporate:
The marketing team will liaise with various organizations/educational institute to get the prospective students. 5 or more students enrolled from a company/ educational institute may be recommended for group waiver. Before admission the student will meet the Registrar in group who will approve the group waiver.
Note: No other waiver will be applicable.
OWN CAMPUS : 77, Satmasjid Road Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205,Bangladesh
BIJOY CAMPUS : 138, Kalabagan, Mirpur Road, Dhaka 1205,Bangladesh
Landphone : +880-2-58151781-5, 9128329, 9140960, 09613782338
Hotline : 01766661555, 01766663557
EMAIL: [email protected]
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | SUB