The Feni University Admission going on for Spring 2018
The Feni University (FU) started its academic activities from May 2013 with due approval by the Government of Bangladesh and University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Private University Act, 2010. As an institution of higher education, its aim is to inculcate and promote the ethical standards and values & norms in the society and flourish as a centre of excellence in higher education in the country. The primary mission of FU is to provide tertiary level of education at a reasonably cheaper rate of cost while upholding the expected academic standard in a range of subjects that are relevant to the current and anticipated social and economic needs of the nation and the globe at large.
Mission of FU is to offer academic, research and development programs of high quality at an affordable cost and thereby helping for socioeconomic development and empowerment of common people of the nation.
The FU envisions building it as a centre of excellence in higher education at a regional level. The aim of the University is to improve the standard of people by creating opportunities to acquire knowledge for developing skills essential for economic growth and national prosperity.
Faculty of Arts, Social Science and Law
- Department of English
- Department of Law
- Department of Library and
Faculty of Business Administration
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Finance & banking
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Management
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer
Science & Engineering
- Department of Electrical and
- Department of Mathematics
Admission Requirement (Undergraduate)
Applicant’s Eligibility & Selection Procedures for Undergraduate Programs
All applicants must meet one of the following requirements to apply for admission in B.Sc. in computer Science and Engineering program:
- Minimum GPA 2.5 both in S.S.C/equivalent and H.S.C/equivalent. For Engineering, students are from science background with mathematics & physics or other fields of study.
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with minimum grade of B in 4 (Four) subjects and minimum grade of C in 3 (Three) subjects from science background with mathematics and physics or other fields of study.
Applicants will be selected for admission through admission test which includes written exam as well as viva voce. Applicants who will score satisfactory marks in written test will be qualified for viva voce.
Following documents of the successful candidates will be needed at the time of Admission.
(a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
(b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
(c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
(d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Admission Requirement (Graduate)
Candidates Eligibility or Criteria
- Completion of the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an accredited institution of higher education in science, engineering or a related field.
- The applicant must have the CGPA of 2.5 or above (in the scale of 4.0), or at least second class in the bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have completed the enlisted prerequisite courses or their equivalent.
- Applicant, not completing the enlisted prerequisite courses, will be admitted on condition that she/he completes these courses in one or two semesters.
- Evaluation of applicants for admission is based primarily on the student’s academic record in relevant undergraduate coursework. Provisional admission can be given to an applicant awaiting the result of her/his bachelor’s degree.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Students having graduation degree from any discipline are allowed to apply for admission to MBA program. For admission to MBA program a student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Students seeking admission to MBA program must have minimum CGPA 2.5 both in SSC and HSC (or any equivalent background from any group), and CGPA 2.5 or 2nd Division at bachelor level, or
- Students from English Medium background must have 5 subjects in ’O’ levels and minimum 2 subjects in ‘A’ levels. Out of seven subjects minimum four B grades and three C grades are needed. Below C grade is not acceptable. At bachelor level, candidates must have CGPA 2.5 or 2nd division.
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Students seeking admission to Executive MBA program must satisfy the conditions as mentioned in general admission requirements for MBA. In addition, they must have 3-4 years managerial/ professional job experience and outstanding academic records throughout their career. An executive generally has to complete at least 39 credits to earn MBA degree. The total credit hours applicable to the students studying in this program will be determined by the Director of MBA program or Head of the Department or the Dean of the Faculty.
Masters in English (MAE)
MA in English – 1 & 2 Years
Student will be selected on the basis of past academic records and performance in admission test. Applicants finally accepted for the program will be notified of acceptance and registration within specific date. They will have to produce original certificate/testimonials and mark sheets/transcripts for all passed at the time of admission. Candidates who have completed the above formalities will have to pay the requisite admission and other fees for enrollment.
|BA (Hons.) English|
|EEE for Diploma Holders|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)|
|CSE for Diploma Holders|
|Civil Engineering (CE)|
|CE for Diploma Holders|
|MBA (One Year)|
|MAE (Two Years)|
|MAE (One Year)|
BA (Hons.) in English holders
|MSc in Mathematics (One Year)|
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Math holders
|MSc in Mathematics (Two Years)|
|% Waiver||GPA (Both in SSC& HSC)|
|100%||GPA 5 (Golden)|
**Financial Assistance for Ward of Freedom Fighter, Underprivileged Students, Siblings, Spouse, Tribial Students, National Players, etc.
A student may transfer his/her credits from an educational institution/university with a system similar to Feni University after his/ her admission. Such candidates will have to apply to Registrar of Feni University through the Head of the department with required docume
Trunk Road, Feni-3900, Bangladesh
Email: [email protected]
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | FU