ADMISSION GOING ON FALL 2018
United International University is a private university approved by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and University Grants Commission (UGC). United International University is established with the generous support and patronage of the United Group, a very successful conglomerate operating in diverse business areas in Bangladesh.
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into an undergraduate program is:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totaling the GPA of both the examinations.
- O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
- AGED candidate before May 1, 2017, would be eligible to get admission to any undergraduate program if he/she scores a minimum number of 410 out of 800 in all (5) GED courses separately and 450 on an average. From May 1, 2017, a GED candidate shall have to sit for 4 subjects. The pass mark is 145 out of 200 in each subject and on an average 580 marks out of 800.
- For admission to BSEEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totaling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- An acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
- Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program.
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum qualification for admission into a graduate program is:
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above on a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
- Students completing undergraduate programs from UIU having a minimum CGPA of 2.00 will be eligible to get admission to any graduate programs without appearing at the Admission Test.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.
- Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.
For More Info:
StudyMela.Com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340500 (SMS/Whats app/Viber only)
Source: Online | UIU