Masergy STEM Scholarship Program
Masergy invites applications for Masergy STEM Scholarship Program to study in the USA for the year 2017. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or graduate program.
The aim of Scholarship is to support the next generation of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) students by providing a scholarship to a student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or graduate program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields of science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $5,000.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Applicants must be residents of USA.
Nationality: Applicants of USA can apply for the Scholarship.
- A scholarship of $5,000 will be granted to one student
- Students must submit their official academic (high school or college) transcript and a 500-word essay
- Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and quality of writing
- The submission deadline is August 15, 2017
- The winner will be contacted by September 1, 2017
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students.
USA Scholarship | How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Source | Online