World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education. The University is governed by a board of trustees constituted as per private universities Act 2010 which is a non-profit making concern. The university is a member of the Association of Private Universities in Bangladesh, Association of Common Wealth Universities and Quality Assurance & Improvement Council and appears in the worldwide listing of universities by the UNESCO.
This university is the pioneer in introducing degree programs for the Diploma Engineers; B.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering (MTE) & Master of Business Education (MBE) in this part of the world. The MTE program also known as electro-Mechanical Engineering in few western countries, is a synergistic combination of a number of basic engineering and administrative courses. As such, it is a highly demanding course at home and abroad. The MBE program is meant for people destined to make career in teaching of business related subjects and for those willing to make a career in practical business world in short span of time. WUB has few Institutes and various types of collaboration programs. All of WUB programs are approved by the UGC. We publish some journals which have earned appreciation at home and abroad.
- To offer undergraduate and graduate programs as well as short-term courses to optimum number of students.
- To strive to present climate for creating knowledge and skill through quality education.
- To disseminate latest knowledge to all social classes at any stage of their life.
- To secure developments in scientific and non-scientific fields.
- To blend theory and practice to enable students to apply acquired knowledge immediately for upliftment of self, family and the society at large.
- To upgrade knowledge and skill.
- To counsel graduate to secure gainful employment at home and abroad in order to emerge as leaders in the community.
- American System of Education.
- Quality Education, training and research facilities for the emancipation of the self and the society.
- Full Free Education for those having exceptional talents and 30- 100% scholarship for meritorious but poor students disadvantaged segments of the community to make higher education attainable by optimum number of students.
- Special stipend/scholarship for members of the same family, females, sons/daughters of freedom fighters, sports persons, artists and students from rural areas.
- Interest free Study loan for the deserving.
- Free Remedial courses for Computer Science & Mathematics.
- Student-friendly fee payment system.
- Day & Evening Classes but evening classes especially for service holders.
- Hostel facilities for female students from outer districts of Bangladesh.
- Credit transfer facilities to universities in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Well equipped class rooms and state-of-art Labs.
- Student membership with IEEE, ASCE, AME, ICE and ACM.
- Compulsory learning of communicative English.
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- CIVIL Engineering
- Textile Engineering
World University of Bangladesh (WUB)
Plot – 3/A, Road – 4
Dhanmondi, Dhaka – 1205
Tel: (0088 02) 961 1410, (0088 02) 961 1411 – 3;
EXT — 111, 112
Mobile No: 01752102855, 01879542572
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | WUB