Admission going on Fall 2018
World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education. The University is governed by a board of trustees constituted as per private universities Act 2010 which is a non-profit making concern. The university is a member of the Association of Private Universities in Bangladesh, Association of Common Wealth Universities and Quality Assurance & Improvement Council and appears in the worldwide listing of universities by the UNESCO.
Although the formal approval to start operation of the World University of Bangladesh was received on February 26, 2003, the groundwork for the university began in early part of 2000, Now the university on entering its 10th year of operation has all needed infrastructural facilities and highly qualified teachers in its 3 faculties and 11 departments with 24 programs at day and evening.
WORLD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computing and Information Science
- Textile Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Combined GPA of 5.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 2.5 in each or total GPA of 6.00* with minimum GPA of 2.00 either in S.S.C or in H.S.C.
- GCE O-Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and GCE A-Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C. with at least B grade.
- If a student secures GPA 2 in SSC than he/she should have to confirm GPA 4 and total GPA 6 in order to confirm admission to WUB. In this case, less than GPA 2 is not permitted for admission.
For More Info:
StudyMela.Com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340502 (SMS/Whats app/Viber only)
Source: Online | WUB