Admission going on in WUB
World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education.
World University of Bangladesh is destined to provide utilitarian education for economic emancipation without undermining the national ideals and aspirations and is authorized to offer courses and award degrees, diplomas, certificates on its own. At present, it has credit transfer arrangements and academic collaborations with some universities in UK, USA, Australia and the Caribbean.
- Combined GPA of 5.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 2.5 in each or total GPA of 6.00* with a minimum GPA of 2.00 either in S.S.C or in H.S.C.
- GCE O-Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and GCE A-Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C. with at least B grade.
- If a student secures GPA 2 in SSC than he/she should have to confirm GPA 4 and total GPA 6 in order to confirm admission to WUB. In this case less than GPA 2 is not permitted for admission.
Credit transfer Facility
B.A., B.Sc., B.S.S., B.Com (pass) graduates, and Diploma Engineers are also eligible for admission. These students may apply to transfer their credits in relevant courses. Syllabus of WUB is designed to suit credit transfers and postgraduate studies abroad.
WORLD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computing and Information Science
- Textile Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Exemption from Admission Test for the students with:
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1550 and
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8809678063979
Source: Online | WUB