~Admission going on for Spring 2018~
ASAUB is an institution of higher education absolutely dedicated to quality education at affordable cost. It is a relatively new university and prides itself on its focus on career planning and employability of its graduates. ASAUB stands for academic and professional excellence. ASAUB began teaching with a batch of academics who, enriched by professionalism, technology and research opportunities, provide strong support to the students who are committed to explore their academic potential in a fascinating learning environment. The academics are devoted to enrich classroom learning through real-world activities such as internships, fieldwork, and lab works and to ensure students career success after the completion of their study. As our students are taught by academics of national and international reputation for their research and pragmatic teaching techniques, the students learn in an environment that is affluent in inventiveness and new ideas. Therefore, studying at ASAUB means that the students acquire the essential transferable skills along with practical experience in relevant employment fields which they need for developing successful career in this complex and fast changing world.
Features of ASAUB:
- ASAUB degree is a welcome achievement towards the goal of a student to enrich his/her faculty of knowledge and/or elevate his/her career.
- The learning process is aided by exclusive electronic devices and other required teaching aids and materials.
- The tuition fees are much reasonable and affordable and lower than that of similar programs run by some other private universities.
- The objective of the programs is to equip the students to meet the global demand.
- The course curriculums are innovative and pragmatic which are generally designed as per the demand of the job market and international standard.
- ASAUB facilitates the students of Business Administration in arranging internship and career placement in various widely recognised organizations.
- Degree of the University is widely accepted in UK & USA on credit transfer basis.
- The graduates of ASAUB will be preferred in getting job at ASA, ASA International and other organizations.
Application Eligibility (Under Graduate)
- Students who have passed SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations with at least two 2nd divisions or minimum GPA 2.5 in each (on the scale of 5) may apply for admission. For A level students, who have passed 5 subjects in “ O “ level and 2 subjects in “ A “ level may also apply for admission. Out of 7 subjects, the students must have B grade/GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and C grade/GPA 3.50 in rest 3 subjects are required.
MBA(Regular & Executive) :
- MBA (Regular): Minimum Bachelor Degree with second class from any discipline
- MBA (Executive):
- Masters Degree with minimum 2-year work experience as executive
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 3-yearwork experience as executive
Any LL.B (Hons) graduate from a recognised university is eligible for 1- year Master of Laws (LL.M) Program.
MA in Applied Linguistics and ELT, and MA in English Literature
A student obtaining BA (Hons.) in English from ASA University Bangladesh or any recognized university and having no third class at SSC or HSC or equivalent level will be eligible for admission in the program.
A student should make careful financial planning so that, after admission in the first semester,S/he may cover all costs associated with his program of study in ASAUB.
|Program||Admission Fee||Computer Lab fee||Lab Charge||Library fee||Tuition fee (per credit)||Semester fee (Per Semester)||Development Fee(Per Semester)||Extra Curricular Activities fee(Per Semester)||Exam. Fee(Per Courses)||Internship Fee||Non Credit Courses(Per Semester)||Total(TK in (BDT))|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||10,000||1,300||2,000||2,750||4,500||2,500||500||250||10,000||4,950||4,75,800|
|Master of Business Administration(MBA)(Executive)||10,000||500||2,000||2,925||1,000||500||6,000||Depends on Credit Requirement|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Regular)||10,000||500||2,000||2,925||1,000||500||6,000||Depends on Credit Requirement|
|LL.M (1 year)||4,000||1.000||1,525||700||500||63,500|
|BA(Hons) in English||10,000||1,000||2,000||1,912||1,000||1,000||500||2,81,000|
|MA in Applied Linguistics & ELT ( 1 year )||4,000||1,000||1,525||1,000||500||55,250|
|BSS(Hons) in Applied Sociology||10,000||1,000||2,000||720||2,000||2,500||500||250||3,450||1,99,750|
|Master of Public Health (Regular)||10,000||3,350||1,000||500||9,400||1,64,600|
|Master of Public Health (Executive)||10,000||3,350||1,000||500||9,400||1,67,600|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)||10,000||3,000||6,500||2,500||2,950||5,500||500||450||5,27,410 (After 20 % Waiver on Tuition Fee)|
- This Total Cost is based on existing Course Curriculum
- This Total Cost is based without offering any tuition fee waiver
ASAUB, ASA Tower,23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M Nuruzzaman Sarak,
(Formerly Known as Khilji Road)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 9140777,9115645,9115746
Fax : 880-2-8114831
Website : http://www.asaub.edu.bd
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app)
Source: Online | ASAUB