Study in Canada
Capilano University in Canada has earned an international reputation for quality teaching, programs and services. It strives to instil the knowledge, skills, motivation and attitudes that will enable students to become independent thinkers and learners and to contribute effectively to a rapidly changing world. Capilano offers a complete range of preparatory courses, arts and sciences courses, business and management studies, creative and applied arts programs, health and human services programs, plus a range of services in support of student learning and success. Credentials awarded include bachelor degrees, associate degrees, post-baccalaureate diplomas, advanced diplomas, certificates and statements of completion.
Our main campus is in North Vancouver, located in a natural environment on the slopes of the North Shore and only a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. The beauty of the campus and the quality of education attract students from around the world. Capilano University also has a regional campus in Sechelt that serves the community of the Sunshine Coast. Capilano University enrols approximately 11,600 students each year, 8,300 in for-credit programs and 3,300 in non-credit courses. Approximately 1,100 international students from 74 countries study at Capilano University. International students may select from any of our programs for which they are qualified.
- Arts in Applied Behaviour Analysis – Autism
- Arts in Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Design in Visual Communication
- Early Childhood Education Care and Education
- Legal Studies (Paralegal)
- Motion Picture Arts
- Music in Jazz Studies
- Music Therapy
- Performing Arts
- Tourism Management
- Hotel and Resort Management post-baccalaureate diploma
- Tourism Marketing and Development post-baccalaureate diploma
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (Autism) post-baccalaureate diploma
Scholarships For International Students
- Entrance Scholarships and Awards
- Student Loans
- Scholarships and Awards
- External Awards
- Workshops, Seminars, and Information Sessions
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 83 (internet-based score), 560 (paper-based score).
- ELA (English Language Assessment Test): 145.
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 6.5 overall and no one scores less than 6.
- PTE (Pearson Test of English – Academic): 56.
Open Interview & Admission Session, Get Scholarships on Spot at:
Antioch IELTS | PTE Hall
Monday, 8 to 10 April 2018
From 10 am to 2 pm
For admission please send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiry please contact us at Semuel@antiochme.com
For Academic & Oversees info please visit at www.StudyMELA.com
Antioch Resource Center:
House: Ka 218/3, Pragati Avenue Road (near Jamuna future park), Kuril, Dhaka 1229,
Hotline numbers: – +8801613063979, +8801730340500-7
Source | AntiochCHS