Admission going on for Summer 2018
World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education. The University is governed by a board of trustees constituted as per private universities Act 2010 which is a non-profit making concern. The university is a member of the Association of Private Universities in Bangladesh, Association of Common Wealth Universities and Quality Assurance & Improvement Council and appears in the worldwide listing of universities by the UNESCO.
Characteristics of WUB
- American System of Education.
- Quality Education, training and research facilities for the emancipation of the self and the society.
- Full Free Education for those having exceptional talents and 30- 100% scholarship for meritorious but poor students disadvantaged segments of the community to make higher education attainable by the optimum number of students.
- Special stipend/scholarship for members of the same family, females, sons/daughters of freedom fighters, sportspersons, artists and students from rural areas.
- Interest-free Study loan for the deserving.
- Free Remedial courses for Computer Science & Mathematics.
- Student-friendly fee payment system.
- Day & Evening Classes but evening classes especially for service holders.
- Hostel facilities for female students from outer districts of Bangladesh.
- Credit transfer facilities to universities in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Well equipped classrooms and state-of-art Labs.
- Student membership with IEEE, ASCE, AME, ICE and ACM.
- Compulsory learning of communicative English.
- Official transcripts or academic records from each institution you attended.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Proof of Funding (Bank Certificate, Affidavit from your sponsor)
- 6 copies of passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport and the passport should be valid for at least one year from the date of their arrival to Bangladesh.
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated English. The good conduct certificate should be original and issued less than 6 months prior to the beginning of the semester for which the student is applying. The names and titles of the persons issuing and certifying the document should be clearly stated therein.
- A Health Certificate issued by the Local GP or Health Clinic
- A pay Order or Demand Draft in favor of World University of Bangladesh of an amount of USD 125
Additionally, you may also send the scanned copies of the application materials through email: firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the application process.
WUB Main Cumpus
Plot – 3/A, Road – 4
Dhanmondi, Dhaka – 1205
Tel: (0088 02) 961 1410, (0088 02) 961 1411 – 3
EXT — 111, 112
Mobile No: 01752102855, 01879542572
For More Info:
StudyMela.com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (Whats app/Viber)
Source: Online | WUB