This is a full scholarship established by MOE to support Changchun University of Science and Technology to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Changchun University of Science and Technology is a key university in China, previously known as Changchun Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics. The university was found by the former vice chairman of China Association for Science and Technology and the founder of the Chinese Optical Society, Wang Daheng in 1958 in Changchun, Jilin, China. The IEEC of CUST is an organization specially engaged in enrolling international students and in charge of the educative matters.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards:
- Tuition waiver
- Medical insurance
- Master’s students & general scholars: CNY 3,000
- Doctoral students & senior scholars: CNY 3,500.
- Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
- Note: Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month. If the registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
- Nationality: Available to citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
- Scholarship can be taken in China