Admission going on for Fall 2018
Stamford University Bangladesh was founded in the city of Dhaka in 1994 and then it was known as Stamford College Group, Bangladesh. It was upgraded as a private university with the permission of the Government of Bangladesh in 2002 and emerged as Stamford University, Bangladesh. Stamford College Group, Bangladesh began its journey in 1994 as a full-fledged educational institution with a promise of providing an international standard education. Stamford University, Bangladesh belongs to globally recognized Stamford University & College Group that has 160 campuses now in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and America. This institution has been established with a view to making the significant contribution to the development of education in the country. Since its beginning, this institution has been continuing its educational programs in Bangladesh with great success and fame. More than 12,000 students have successfully completed their degrees from this university and most of them are now engaged in different national and multinational organizations. More than 12,000 students are studying under undergraduate and graduate programs.
For All Science and Engineering Related Bachelor Programs:
- Minimum GPA 2.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C with the science background or equivalent
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with the minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and the minimum grade of C in 3 subjects from science group.
For All Arts, Law, Social Science and Business Related Bachelor Programs:
- Minimum GPA 2.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C or equivalent
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and 2 subjects in A-Level with the minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and the minimum grade of C in 3 subjects.
For Master Programs
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts in English (Preliminary & Final), Master in Computer Application (MCA), Master of Arts in Film & Media (Preliminary & Final), M. S. S. in Journalism & Media Studies (Preliminary & Final), M. S. S. in Economics (Preliminary & Final), Master in Public Administration, and Master of Arts in Theatre Studies (Preliminary & Final):
- Graduates (B. A./ B. Sc./ B. Com./ B. S. S. or equivalent)/Masters from any discipline
Master of Arts in English (Final)
- B. A (Hons) in English / 4 year B. A. in English
M. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or other related graduates
Master in Microbiology
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Botany, Medical Technology, MBBS & other related degrees
Master of Pharmacy
- 4 years B. Pharm. (Hons.)
M. Sc. in Environmental Science
- 4 year Bachelor/Honors degree or equivalent in environmental science or related subjects/Master in other disciplines.
M. S. S. in Economics (Final)
- 4 years Bachelor Degree in Economics from any recognized university
Credit Transfer Facilities
Stamford University is proud to inform that it has been facilitating its students with credit transfer to different reputed foreign universities. Stamford has already transferred more than 100 students of CSE, CSI, BBA and MBA programs to different universities of the USA, the UK, Canada and Australia. They are now studying there with success and fame brightening the name and fame of Stamford University.
Stamford University has arranged joint degree programs and credit transfer programs with US universities such as Claflin University, State University of New York and Stamford University, USA to ensure quality education and make foreign degrees available to the students staying at home.
For More Info:
StudyMela.Com | Admission & VISA Assistance | +8801730340503 (SMS/Whats app/Viber only)
Source: Online | SU