The University of British Columbia is a public research university with campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. Established in 1908, UBC is British Columbia’s oldest university. The university is ranked among the top 20 public universities worldwide and among the top three in Canada.
We offer our more than 60,000 undergraduate and graduate students an unrivalled choice of degree programs at our two campuses and affiliated teaching hospitals. We provide a wide range of choices for learners at all stages of their careers, and our commitment to student engagement and success has made us a leader in applying learning research to improve teaching practice.
- Office of the Provost and VP Academic (Vancouver)
- Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal (Okanagan)
The Calendar is a comprehensive guide to all programs, courses, services, and policies at the University of British Columbia. The Calendar also serves as a record of many University academic policies and procedures. The online Calendar is the official Calendar. Changes are incorporated online at intervals throughout the year.
Faculties & Schools
- Faculties and Schools Listings on the Vancouver Campus
- Faculties and Schools Listings on the Okanagan Campus
Better learning, better access and a better student experience: there are plenty of benefits to UBC’s increasingly flexible approach to teaching and learning.
UBC Extended Learning serves the adult education needs of lifelong learners by providing innovative educational programs at UBC’s Point Grey campus, in downtown Vancouver at UBC Robson Square, and through online learning.
- Continuing Medical Education
- Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development
- Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master of Community and Regional Planning
- Master of Engineering Leadership
- Master of Geomatics for Environmental Management
- Master of Health Leadership and Policy
- Master of International Forestry
- Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Master of Sustainable Forest Management
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Forestry Leadership
- Executive Education
- Diploma in Accounting
- Real Estate Division
- Sales and Marketing Management
Joint Academic Programs
Search UBC’s undergraduate programs by programs, faculties, and degrees.
Learn how to apply to UBC. Find out about UBC’s admission requirements, how UBC makes admissions decisions, and important dates and deadlines in the application process.
Tuition & Scholarships
At UBC, we recognize the significant contribution you and your family make toward your education. We’re here to support you through financial advising, scholarships, bursaries, and other assistance programs.